My buddy, on his first foray into yoga
Annie: how’d it go?!
Buddy: strength-wise it wasn’t hard at all but
Buddy: jesus the flexibility
Annie: was the instructor good? like did she come around and adjust your body?
Buddy: lol yes
Buddy: i struggled most with downward dog
Buddy: she ninja crept up on me from behind
Buddy: and adjusted my hips
Buddy: i’ve never been so afraid to fart in my life
IRC room topic: It's very hot today in NYC
- shane: anyone for a sweaty coffee run
- shane: "Feels like 109"
- shane: oh my
- genevieve: that's crazy - I heard there was grady's cold brew coffee in the fridge
- brandon: i can't go out there. i would explode.
- genevieve: you should take a coffee walk over there
- genevieve: to the fridge
- shane: hehe
- faye: TO THE FRIDGE
- brandon: if you want, I can stand by the fridge with a biker hat on and judge every one of you for the full coffee shop experience
- genevieve: better grow a mustache first
- faye: i can play the jerk who asks questions like, "is this coffee fair trade? do you have soy milk? is it organic?"
- genevieve: I'll Instagram everyone's coffee
First World Princess
- Ben: do you have any movies on your computer?
- Annie: nope
- Ben: poooo
- Annie: why do you ask?
- Ben: i'm gonna be stuck tonight on an aircraft from 1982 with no f*&$^#*$ entertainment
- Ben: i'm going to have to read a magazine
- Ben: goddddd
- Annie: i mean... you could spend like $5 on an itunes movie?
- Ben: ohhhh i can do that
- Ben: you're such a smart cookie
- Annie: "i'm going to have to read a magazine"
- Ben: that sounds terrible
Brandon is taking photos of me for a Blip project tomorrow, and I asked him how I should look
- Annie: okay, i can wear a solid colored shirt
- Brandon: yep!
- Annie: and i'll try to look "pretty"
- Annie: ^ LOL
- Brandon: i have photoshop
- Brandon: ZING— tagged: keyword is try brandon designer humor LOL chat blip life 28 May 2013 5 notes view comments
Me and Blip's VP of Tech
- Jeff: Have you been to Hill Country?
- Annie: I'm vegetarian.
- Jeff: ...
- Annie: Sorry, didn't mean to cut that conversation short.
- Jeff: Conversation? That cut our friendship short.